Thursday, November 18, 2010

One Pampered Chef

Boy, am I spoiled!!
When we left New Orleans we got rid of A LOT of stuff.  I kept some of my kitchen supplies that I thought I would take with me to CA but since it was still a ways off I wasn't really sure of what I would need.  As our departure is getting closer I'm learning more about what I need to take and what I can find there.  I realized that I gave away things that I should have packed.  You know the typical, "hind sight is 20-20."  I was expressing this to my sister over the phone and she said, "We can throw you a shower!"  We had to rush off the phone and I didn't think anymore about it.  She called back later that evening and said, "It's booked.  We're doing a Pampered Chef party!"  I was overwhelmed.  You'll hear this word a lot on my blog b/c I'm constantly amazed at how God blesses our family.
We had the party tonight and it was so good to fellowship with the ladies from my hometown.  Once again I was overwhelmed at the generousity of my brothers and sisters partnering with us.  Thank you for your support OBC!
Here are the OBC ladies! 
As you can see, Lil aspires to become a consultant and was practicing her demo!