Monday, February 14, 2011

Love and Lovely Weather

We were pleasantly surprised with wonderful weather today.  It was close to 70 degrees!!!  The VA weather has been rough on us Louisiana folks.  The children have had chapped faces and hands and my lips have stayed chapped since walking around on campus is our new mode of transportation.  But today we enjoyed the outside with no jackets!
We were spoiled this evening by our friends.  They kept our children so we could go to dinner.  Bruce and I tried out a new Indian restaurant called Lehja.  If you are ever near Short Pump Mall we highly recommend it.  It was incredible.  Afterward we enjoyed window shopping, just the two of us. 
Lil is learning to walk on her hands



Mom, why are making us look into the sun?!


2 comments:

  1. those are great pic's! Beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce and Erin, It is so good to see pictures of you and your family. I don't know if you remember me, but I was in Louisiana with a mission team from Lynchburg, Va. I was at your home and helped you move. Praying for you as you begin you mission work. Oh, and congrats on baby #3. Best to you from Lynchburg!

    ReplyDelete