Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Elisha's First Birthday Party


Yummy! Icing!
We had a blast celebrating Eli's birthday this Saturday.  Many family and friends were able to join us for the party. Eli's actual birthday is March 9th, the day after Mardi Gras, so we felt a purple, green, and gold theme was a must.  Many thanks to my NOLA friends for helping me pull this off!
TG- you made the most adorable invite and I have gotten so many compliments on it.
MAB - thank you for the beads!  they were quite a hit!
Tremmes - a king cake!  you spoiled us!
Monette - Lillian's shirt was too cute!
Mom - Eli's shirt is precious!
He hated the cute hat!
The kids LOVED the beads!
Celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm glad you (and others) liked them so much! Eli is such a cutie - what an awesome idea for a bday party. I may have to steal it one day for SC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad they had fun! I've got two more bags FULL of beads. Don't you want me to send those to you now? :)

    I can't believe he's 1!!

    ReplyDelete