Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas in Roseland

I've been getting cabin fever lately.  I think it has less to do with how much I'm actually in the house and more to do with the fact that I'm stressed if I'm in the house b/c that's when I think about needing to pack! :) And I don't have a clue how to pack so I've been procrastinating.
Tonight we went to Christmas in Roseland.  Outside Shreveport are the Gardens of the American Rose Center.  At Christmas they set up lights all through the gardens and have local schools provide entertainment.  We had a great time walking through looking at all the lights.  Lillian hunted nativity scenes.  There were two or three.  One of our favorites was the singing Christmas tree but the batteries were dying in the camera so we didn't get a great picture!  o well.  We had a great time together.  Enjoy the pics.
Merry Christmas Charlie Brown

Made a stop to get some snacks halfway through the gardens.

Lil was not so excited when she realized they weren't real! :)

The baby JESUS!  Lil loves to find a nativity scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment