Thursday, December 16, 2010

We are CARless!

We sold our car tonight!  We were really starting to feel the crunch of time and resources when Bruce came to me and said "God told me not to worry about it, the car will sell."  I put aside the worry that was creeping in and remembered the Lord's faithfulness time and again.  This was on Monday.  On Tuesday, Bruce returned to the house from running errands with a Starbucks cup in his hand.  My first thought was "Why was he at Starbucks?  I don't remember that being one of the errands."  But before the words could leave my mouth Bruce starts telling the story of how he met a man in the parking lot that was interested in the car.  Tonight that man and his son came and paid for the car.  Doesn't God spoil us?  I'm overwhelmed at how He loves us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment