Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday

Today was great! I was able to join with other women and lift up concerns, requests and praises. It was such a joy to catch up with them.
We had an incredible feast for lunch. I had never tried this Iranian food before. I really enjoyed it.
 
It's rained every day we've been here. Supposedly it was nice the two weeks before. A friend teased and said the weather was special order just for my visit. 
 
Since the kids have been cooped up in the apartment, tonight we took them to an indoor play place. They enjoyed running, sliding, zip lining and a maze. It was one of the neatest I've seen. 
Eli and I enjoyed this sweet baby girl in the food court after dinner. Isn't she precious!?
 
Tomorrow we will take the fast train to a new city to visit friends. I'm a little nervous since I've never been there but praying it goes smoothly and asking that my language will be sufficient to have meaningful catch up and encouraging conversations.

1 comment: