Saturday, March 11, 2017

We made it!

 
 The kids and I made it. They were great travelers! 
  
The plane had seats in groups of three so they sat together and I sat across the aisle. For take off and landing that was not allowed so a nice looking stranger chosen at random was asked to come and sit with one of the kids during take off and landing. 
When we got settled in the air Isaac said, "oh I can't wait to eat all the good I've been missing!" Then when Eli got his sour cherry juice with the breakfast service I just happened to catch his response to the first sip, his eyebrows went up and he said, "mmmm"
On landing Isaac sat in front of us with a friendly couple but had second thoughts and asked to hold my hand for a while. 
 
Friends picked up us at the airport. The kids played hard tonight and are now sleeping. Let's hope we can make it till the sun rises!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment