Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday

The kids slept really well. Eli struggled with nights terrors and restless sleep for a few hours but I imagine it was from complete exhaustion. The other two were up from 3am-4am but laid patiently in bed until they could fall back asleep. We've stayed busy today so I have high hopes for our sleep tonight.
This morning we were able to worship at an international fellowship. It was good to see friends again and the message was challenging, encouraging us to take risks for the cause of J C. He's worth it!
After lunch we went to Lillian's favorite restaurant and enjoyed lots of local food. I forgot my phone so I can't show you but I'll get some pics of our favorites at some point on this trip.
We also re learned how to use the squatty potty. O the adventure!!
The kids played all afternoon. It's pretty cold and rainy so they are ready to get outdoors but they have been having fun!
 
 The boys watching a show before bed. This is the only time they've been still all day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment