Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday

We made to the next city!

We took two subway trains and a fast train. Isaac kept asking when we were gonna get on a real train. I had to ask him to define 'real train' and he said one that goes"choo choo" 😂 I think their favorite part was the coat hangers at your seat. It did go pretty fast, I think at some point we were going 155 mph. Didn't feel like it but I don't know what I thought it would feel like!?!?


The kids played all afternoon with my friend's daughter. She did so well with three kids speaking English all day. She just spoke to the boys in her language like they understood. Lillian was rusty with language but is trying.

I enjoyed the afternoon with my friend and her relative that is visiting as well. We ate delicious soup and spinach. I forgot what an amazing cook she is! She reminded me why I love spinach. Now if I can just do that with it when I get home!! My language is in and out. I can't remember simple words at times but my friend has been so gracious. It will probably help a whole lot if I could actually sleep tonight. So with that I'm signing off. 
My camera phone is not working. I have taken some pics on the tablet so maybe tomorrow I can add them.


1 comment:

  1. Love that boy... choo choo for a real choo choo train! 🤣

    ReplyDelete