Monday, January 3, 2011

2011, Day 2

Today we were able to visit Port Sulphur Baptist Church!  I have not been back to Port Sulphur since we moved a year and a half ago.  It was so good to reconnect with our 'family' there.  Lillian was unsure at first but quickly warmed up and ran off to the back of the church with the kids after the children's sermon.
This evening Natalie and Evie came to play.  Evie is only Lillian's best friend in the whole world!  They had such a great time playing and I enjoyed catching up with Natalie.
I'm not much for late night but we had late night visitors and it was such a sweet time.  I am reminded of Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
Boyd, James, Bruce (not cooperating), Ben

Crystin and Erin
I hope I didn't promise not to post this...it was midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment