Monday, January 24, 2011

Speaking

We have had several opportunities to speak this month.  I am overwhelmed at the support we have found as we share the vision God has given us.
This past Wednesday we shared with Hollies BC on the Eastern Shore.  The pastor there was my youth pastor years ago.  Many of the members I have known since I was a young girl.  Bruce was not able to make it to the afternoon study b/c his flight was canceled leaving NM.  Thankfully Marce joined me and we had a wonderful time visiting and sharing.  Bruce made it just in time for the evening study!

This past Sunday we were in Stanleytown, VA at Fort Trial BC.  We were blessed to meet members from this fellowship while serving in Port Sulphur, LA with CPR.  Bruce was invited to speak at the Men’s Breakfast and also preach the morning service.  It was so good to reconnect with old friends and be encouraged by them before we head to our training.

No comments:

Post a Comment