Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Coco's Funhouse

It's been cold and wet and we haven't gotten out much since we've been on the Shore.  We are all getting a little stir crazy but Lillian was on the edge.  I made a decision early this morning when she awoke at 4 (she's not tired b/c she hasn't been active enough to sleep well!) that today we would tire her out.  I was a little worried when the sun rose and I realized what a dreary day it was going to be.  I got online and started searching for an indoor playplace.  I found one...it was an hour away but like I said I was desperate.  We loaded three kids and three adults into the boat of a car that my father inherited and took off! :)  We had a blast, all six of us were thrilled to be out.  The babies did great even skipping their morning nap.  And the best part of all, the play place was in the Twilley Center by Lombardi's, a favorite pizza place from my childhood. 
Wheeeeeee!

Eli just wanted to walk

Maddy bounced

Eli bounced

even Grandmom slid

It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment